From bookbinding to box stitching, stitching wire has a great number of important applications. No matter what you use it for, however, making sure you have a well-made stitching wire that won’t crack, chip, or flake is a primary concern when picking a supplier. At Salco Staple Headquarters, we only carry the highest quality stitching wire available, so not matter what your application, you can use our stitching wire with confidence.
Beyond our unbeatable pricing, check out these notable performance features:
- Not brittle: our stitching wire will not crack at shoulder of formed staples.
- Will not chip or flake: Key wire stitcher parts will last longer.
- Clean wire - never cross-wound: Eliminates costly downtime.
- Supplied: On sturdy, plastic spools.
- Wire dimensions: this stitching wire always precise. All popular sizes of wire for sale.
ALL PRICES per lb. NET weight. FOB East Syracuse, NY.
Call or e-mail to place your order and get shipping information. You can place the order online.
Stitching wire is sold in multiples of 50 lbs only, 50 lbs min order.
To buy 2,000 pounds or more of stitching wire, inquire about our special prices. All SALCO stitching wire is billed according to NET WEIGHT only. Net weight does NOT include spools or packaging. Total packaging weights approximately 75 lbs. per 2,000 lbs. of net weight.