*Buy 2 or more tools for a special price. Contact us for pricing.
MK4-12 high tensile combination steel strapping tool. The MK4-12 strapping tool is suited to either horizontal or vertical strapping of pallets, boxes, cartons, bales and other transport packaging. It also can be used for fastening of crates. Adjustable for steel widths of 1/2", 5/8" and 3/4". Designed for both regular and high tensile steel strapping
. Punch and the cut depths can be adjusted. Please submit your request in the order Comments on Checkout page or contact us.
- Offers much improved seal joint efficiency and requires 40-50% less operator effort compared to other strappers in its category.
- Punches an inter-locking pattern in the overlapping straps, eliminating the need for seals.
- Designed specifically for high tensile steel strapping, it also provides impeccable durability in all basic strapping applications
- Designed for high and low volume, the MK-4 all tool-steel engineering & design ensures flawless quality of the tool.
- It is a combination tool - functions as a tensioner, sealer, and cutter
The MK4-12 strapping tool is for either horizontal or vertical strapping of pallets, boxes, cartons, bales and other transport packaging.
Sealless 3-notch punch joint effectively prevents the strap from reopening
- Low initial and repair costs
- Heavy-duty durability and reliability
- Cast body
- Light weight
- Easy to operate
The punch and the cut depths can be adjusted for different strap thickness. The tool is adjusted at the factory as a rule for the 0.020" thick and 3/4" wide strap. At customer's request we will adjust the tool for other strap width. Please submit your request in the Order Comments field in the Checkout page.
Dimensions 15x4x7 in [390x105x185mm]
Weight 8.5 lbs [3.8kg]
Strap Width 1/2", 5/8", 3/4" [13, 16, 19mm] adjustable
Strapping tape tension up to 6000 N force
- regular duty (under 850 N/sq.mm) - up to 0.031" (0.80mm)
- heavy duty (under 1100 N/sq.mm) - up to 0.025" (0.64mm)