Made in Italy
Maestri ME 3G 3/8-inch crown 22 GA professional electric tacker for upholstery, decorative works, carpeting and other applications. 12' power cord. Similar to Fasco F1B 7C-16
and Spotnails PS7116
air tacker. Uses Senco C series staples (up to 5/8") - EMPIRE #7, BeA 71, JK-670, Spotnails 87. Stainless Steel staples available.
Professional electric stapler with high resistance body in reinforced fiberglass. Safe interlocking trigger to avoid accidental firing. Maximum power and high fastening speed. Great for Professionals and Do-It-Yourselfers.
Pro Tip! While holding the stapler flush with one hand (trigger hand) to the wood you are stapling into, place the palm of your other hand firmly on the top of the stapler and press it to the work surface. The purpose of this is to eliminate recoil when the stapler fires. If the stapler is allowed to recoil, the force that would otherwise be directed to sinking the staple into the wood is wasted.
Maestri ME-3G Features:
- High fastening speed 100 shots/minute
- Large trigger for use in all positions
- Max speed - 2 shots per second
- Decorative works, furniture repair
- Furniture trim and molding
Maestri ME-3G Specifications:
- Weight 2.75 lbs.
- Length 8-1/16"
- Height 7-5/16"
- Width 2"
- 12 foot power cord (3.65m)
- Trigger Full hand type
- Feed Type Rear load with built in pusher
- Electrical Rating 10 Amps 120 V, 60 Hz single phase, grounded
- Driving speed max 3 pcs./sec (Instant speed)
- Drive Rate Max 20 pcs./min (Average working frequency)
- Safe interlocking trigger to help prevent unintentional stapling
- Removable Front Plate for unjamming without tools
1/4", 3/8", 1/2", and 5/8" Senco C type Staples For ME-3G:
EMPIRE #7, BeA 71, Spotnails 87, Rainco 7, Atro 72, Prebena-670