1 year consumer warranty.
JacPac CO2 Compressor Kit 20-100 PCI 9 oz can included.
JacPac CO2 is an award-winning power system that uses refillable liquid CO2 cylinders. It provides all the power of a traditional air compressor but fits into the palm of your hand. For use on pneumatic staplers that operate between 20-100 psi and is suitable for all common pneumatic hand tools operating with those pressures. Fits on belt.
The JacPac CO2 power system, including the regulator, 10-foot hose and liquid CO2 cylinder, hooks onto your belt and fits any standard pneumatic tool. The enormous energy contained in liquid CO2 gives you full power to operate your pneumatic, air powered, hand tools without the need of a traditional portable or fixed air compressor.
- Hooks to your belt and goes where you go
- Full power for quick fire, single shot tools such as brad nailers, pin and roofing nailers, finishing, framing, staplers, caulking and grease guns
- Universal connector attaches to any standard pneumatic tool
- 20 oz CO2 cylinder shoots 1500 1-inch brad nails or 500 1-inch narrow crown staples
- No more lugging heavy air compressors or tangled air hoses
- No more lengthy set-up times – sets up in under 2 minutes
- Complete JacPac CO2 weighs 5 lbs
- Environmentally friendly - reusable cylinders, quiet operation
JacPac kit Includes:
- JacPac Regulator
- 10 ft. extendable air hose c/w quick coupler
- 9 oz. CO2 aluminum cylinder c/w pin valve
- Safety glasses
- 5 pack of o-rings
- Plastic storage case
- BONUS: 9 oz. cylinder insulator and belt hook for holding tools and accessories