Air Locker KA641 Electric Staple / Brad Nail Gun shoots T50 20 gauge 1/4" to 9/16" staples & 18 gauge 3/8" to 5/8" brads. Also features safety contact mechanism, comfortable rubber grip, EZ bottom load magazine & visual nail window. Great for professionals and Do-It-Yourselfers.
Pro Tip! While holding the stapler flush with one hand (trigger hand) to the wood you are stapling into, place the palm of your other hand firmly on the top of the stapler and press it to the work surface. This is done to eliminate recoil when the stapler fires. If the stapler is allowed to recoil, the force that would be otherwise directed to sinking the staple into the wood is wasted.
- Flooring & Subflooring
- Furniture trim and molding
- Picture Framing
- Voltage: 110V, 60 Hz
- Magazine Capacity: 100 Nails / Staples
- Max Firing Speed: 20 Nails / Staples per min
- Approval: UL Certified
- Electric Stapler / Brad Nailer
- Operating Manual
- Blow Molded Case
Staples & Brads for KA641 stapler:
- Arrow T50 type staples 20 ga - (1/4" - 9/16")
- 18 GA brad nails (3/8" to 5/8")